Davidson Cottage was built in 1925 by Norton Alexander
Davidson. Granite used to construct the cottage originated
from Davidson Mineral Properties, a Lithonia quarry
founded by the Davidson family in the late 1800s.
The Cottage has remained in the Davidson family for
more than 100 years, and they have partnered with
Sidney Corum, president of Davidson Development Corporation,
to reintroduce the magnificence of The Davidson Cottage
to the community.